CALIFORNIA STATE FIRE MARSHALL
Listing # 7256:1610:111 Approved
Many newer homes have interconnected smoke alarms, but may not have an alarm in every room as recommended by the National Fire Protection Association. The Kidde Wireless AC Powered Smoke Alarm makes it easy to expand the coverage of a home’s current interconnected system. Simply replace one interconnected smoke alarm with the Kidde Wireless AC powered alarm. You can then install Kidde Wireless Battery Powered Smoke Alarms in any additional rooms that need extra protection. The AC powered alarm bridges your home’s current interconnected system to the newly installed alarms, so that when one alarm goes off, all alarms will sound.
Protect Your Family with the Latest in Fire Technology
Kidde Wireless Smoke Alarms provide the earliest warning to fire by linking together so that when one alarm detects smoke, it will trigger all others to sound, giving a family more time to escape.
When one alarm sounds, all alarms will sound!
More warning…in more places…means more time to escape.
Install in minutes! No wiring required. Less cost, less hassle.
AC Wireless Features:
- Wireless Technology – Uses radio frequency to both transmit and receive messages about a hazard in the home; when one alarm sounds, all will sound.
- AC Power with Battery Backup – Enables homeowners to expand a current interconnected system. Also can be used in homes with existing hardwired only smoke alarms to create an interconnected system. 9v battery (included) protects during short-term power outages.
- 85 Decibel Alarm – Alerts residents to deadly smoke and fire. Loud enough to wake most sleeping adults when placed in bedrooms and outside of sleeping areas.
- Smart Touch Button – One touch quickly and temporarily silences nuisance alarms activated by any alarm in the system; will hush a low battery chirp for up to 12 hours; will test the operation of the alarm and interconnected system.
- Red LED – Flashes in conjunction with alarm beep, i.e. during an alarm response, to indicate low battery, or to indicate a unit error.
- Green LED – Flashes to indicate which alarm initiates the response, as well as when system is temporarily silenced due to a nuisance alarm or low battery warning.
- End of Life Warning – Alerts consumer that it is time to replace the unit ten years after initial power.
- Low Battery Warning – Chirps once a minute and red LED flashes to indicate batteries need replacing.
- Unique ID Code – Dipswitch pattern inhibits interference from similar systems nearby.
- Tamper Resistant – Tabs help deter tampering or theft of unit or battery.
- Twist-off Mounting – Provides quick installation and easy battery replacement.
- Easy to install – Simply mounts to ceiling or wall. No wiring needed.UL Listed – 10-year WarrantyComplies with the following authorities:
Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Federal Housing Authority FHA)
Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Download Data Sheet
- Product Manual
- Setup Guide